January 17, 2010

Tweet String by @FederalistNo2~91st Psalm is my favorite. Just reading it gives me renewed strength & faith.

The following is a string of Tweets by @FederalistNo2
Be Blessed and God Bless We the People of the USA
 
  • Name Kimberly Boldt
  • Location Byron Center, Michigan
  • Web http://federalist84.blogspot.com/.
  • Bio Wife, mom, grandma, American history, Conservative, gun rights, Biblical studies, Founding Fathers are my heroes; life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!
  • *
    Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
     
    Psa 91:2 I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
     
    Psa 91:3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, [and] from the noisome pestilence.
     
    The 91st Psalm is my favorite. Just reading it gives me renewed strength and faith.
     
    The "great eagle" is used often in the Bible to symbolize the power and protection of the Holy Spirit of God. Fitting it's America's symbol.
     
    The Native Americans also refer to the "eagle" as the "Great Spirit".
     
    Psa 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth [shall be thy] shield and buckler.
     
    Now with that verse in the 91st Psalm, verse 4, in mind. Consider America's Seal with the eagle, shield, arrows, and buckler.
     
    Lev 25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof-Liberty Bell
     
    A gov't that forces its will over the people in an effort to keep them from failing, does NOT teach them to learn from their mistakes.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

    www.sdforeclosureinsider.com