February 15, 2014

Tenth Amendment Center~ This is an incredible story. #MIGOP #Patriot #10th #SGP


TAC

This is an incredible story!

Let's make it one for the history books....

In my 7+ years of running the Tenth Amendment Center, I've never experienced a week like this week. It has been a total whirlwind for me - and everyone else putting their heart into the little engine that could.  We were covered in US News, top of Drudge Report, Fox News, RT, The Guardian - and this morning, I was in a segment on CBS Morning News.

Norah O'Donnell started the segment with "This is an incredible story...."

Please watch it, and read my personal story of how this all came about this week.
http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2014/02/14/this-is-an-incredible-story-lets-make-it-one-for-the-history-books/

Share
Tweet
+1
Share
Forward to Friend
Copyright © 2014 Tenth Amendment Center, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website - www.tenthamendmentcenter.com

Our mailing address is:
Tenth Amendment Center
123 S. Figueroa St
Suite 1614
Los Angeles, CA 90012

Add us to your address book







--
If everyone knew all there is to know, they would not do half the things they do, including myself, therefore I must foregive them, including myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com